Sunday 19 September 2010

Today's bargain purchases -Inspired by other bloggers


I am usually a bit of a make up snob, that is I tend to buy make up from beauty counters rather than drugstores.

Anyway since being absolutely addicted to beauty blogs, I have treated myself to some cheaper products that have had good reviews, and I love them!

My shopping list included:
Barry M lip gloss in Toffee - lovely flavour, colour and consistency

No. 17 lipstick in Beehive - I am a fan of Mac Cremesheen, because I don't usually like the feeling of lipstick but I find these moisturising as well as providing an array of beautiful colours, anyway No 17's Beehive is a lovely nude coral colour and feels nice on the lips.

Me Me Me blusher in Rouge - (Benefit Coralista dupe) Great colour more pigment than Coralista, and you don't need much so this is going to last ages!

Bourjois 8 hour sleep effect col.74 - There are only 6 shades available and I had trouble deciding between 73 and 74, ended up taking 74 and am pleased with the result. I don't tend to wear foundation every day because I don't like the feel of it, but this is just the right amount of coverage and I could do with the 8 Hour sleep effect ( new baby!)

Umbertto Giannini Morning After Dry Shampoo - Will tell you Tuesday!

Umbertto Giannini Backcombing in a Bottle (not a recommendation rather giving in to temptation) - Will let you know when the needed arises!







No comments:

Post a Comment